[AT] Johnson County Indiana tractorshow/Denton SEOld Threseher's Reunion - milo and wheat straw

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jun 30 17:32:44 PDT 2011

That trips the old brain.  Last Saturday as we were freezing ice cream
for the annual ice cream social at church conversation got around to
some locals round baling wheat straw.  What I learned was at least one
dairy operator locally is using wheat straw in his ground feed mix for
the herd.

David
NW NC