[AT] AT Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17

John Slavin chaunceyjb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 09:28:59 PDT 2011

Dean:  My 450 had 12 positive ground system from the factory, I assume.  At least it's always been that way from the time my dad bought it in 1958 when it was 6 months old.  Given the similarity between the 450 and the super M, would it have been possible that someone swapped out some parts from a 450 to your Super M?  Are there part numbers on your generator?

John Slavin