[AT] combine engine update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jun 20 06:01:08 PDT 2011

Right now, I have a 99 Chevy C6500 with a 3126E and an MT653 Allison It is
just like new with air and power and everything.  It belonged to a county as
the mechanic truck.  However, the engine smokes more from the breather than
from the exhaust.  We think it has a broken ring.  Getting it torn down
seems tojust not happen with the other things we have going...

Cecil in OKla