[AT] combine engine update

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 13:07:06 PDT 2011

Cecil, the scary part of the whole rebuild was Deere and Clevite called for
3 O-rings per sleeve. I talked to techs at Clevite as well as the machine
shop and neither could explain why the parts list conflicted against what
was in the engine. I agree that whenever you open up an engine built like
this, you need to change the O-rings!

John Hall