[AT] Hydraulic oil vs. motor oil

louis at kellnet.com louis at kellnet.com
Mon Jun 13 13:54:03 PDT 2011

Back in the 80's our farm pick up was in the local Ford garage for about 3
months.  They gave us a '78 F250 to use off the used car lot.  It was really
low on oil and all I had was some John Deere HyGard (Hydraulic/Trans oil).
I put about 4 quarts in that 351 and ran it like that with no problems.

Lou