[AT] Looking for a cast iron welder

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Jun 8 06:45:47 PDT 2011

We are welding the D8 block now. It is an interesting challenge to find
someone who really can do the job anywhere. Good luck with the shop named by
Charlie in his posting. I have always done small work myself, but blocks I
shied away from because of the heating issue (i.e. use of an oven or torch
to keep the heat constant and slow enough cool down to not re-crack.) I may
have to try a block myself soon....
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California Vegetable, Fruit and Nut farmer