[AT] Transportation?

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 4 03:06:18 PDT 2011

Dick; I am quite sure Jim is the owner-operator and operates out of Dayton,
Ohio.  Every week or so he posts his recent happinings and also his
tenative schedule, and an occasional photo.  He uses a custom built 10,000
lb capacity triaxle or quadaxle (based on photos). He posted yesterday at
4:52 p.m.from CA.  Suggest trying  trulyvintagetransport at hotmail.com or go
to allischalmers.com, and discussion page and farm equipment and Allis
tractor transport hauling by Jim!  Herb.