[Farmall] plug wires

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 15:20:32 PDT 2011

That is what I use on all my tractors. The better sets you get from some
of the aftermarket suppliers have molded on boots at the spark plug end.
But I am not willing to spend that kind of money on spark plug wires. If
you want to go "first class", see the offerings of The Brillman Company
<http://brillman.com/store/>

Mike