[AT] Ferguson TO-20 with "live PTO"????

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:29:33 PDT 2011

Hi  farmer.  Could be the seller is confused about the live part.  I
think it is a real possibility the seller is confused about the model.
 Somehow the hood looks just a little square at the front for a TO-20.
 It may be a TO-35.  The deluxe model did have a live pto.  Here is a
link to that data.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/006/0/4/6042-massey-ferguson-to-35.html

I also usually scan the local Craig's list farm and garden daily.  I
just have to sit and chuckle at some of the inaccuracies seen in item
descriptions.  One common one is the 1954 or 1955 Ford 8n's.  Some
folks started sales by selling bridges in Brooklyn NY.

Charlie V. in WNY