[AT] JD 60 Oil Filter

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Fri Jul 22 21:41:35 PDT 2011

Dick,
     The package is right.  You just need more John Deeres.  The 4 pack
works for me.  two A's one 60 and one 4020.  All the same filter.  But
the gasket is a separate item.  That always gripes me.
     I think your nearest John Deere dealer would have the single filter
available.  As a matter of fact, I think that is the only way they sell
them now.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA