[AT] [Farmall] More engine issues

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 05:33:30 PDT 2011

I was at the pull yesterday evening also, but I didn't stay for the whole
thing.  Did they ever pull the steamers?

Flag me down if you see me around; I'll be looking for a E27N.  I believe I
saw your Fordson, if it was the big blue diesel.  I'll have my '45 A and my
'48 Super A in the parade, of course I'll be wearing Farmall apparel!

Ben Wagner