[Farmall] McCormick-Deering 10-20 Engine Serial Number

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jul 30 03:25:33 PDT 2011

Ben, most of these have already been bought up by collectors. Still a few
left "in the wild". I actually know where a pair of 22-36 are still sitting
in the woods--family won't sell.

 I doubt you'll find any salvage yards with these other than Biewers. Like
Bob was saying, there are guys that specialize in these and they are a good
source of knowledge and parts.

  I believe you mentioned these ran on kerosene. Practically everyone runs
them on gas--too much headache for kerosene. We ran ours on kerosene a
couple times a few years back just to say we did it. It's not that
difficult, just need to have it hot before you switch to kerosene and then
switch back to gas and let it burn all the kerosene from the carb and lines
before you shut it down.

John Hall