[Farmall] Engine Overheating

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 27 05:48:35 PDT 2011

A friend of mine had a B he had spent several months refurbishing.  He
works outside under a carport, and it was a really nice job.  He took it
to RPRU, and driving it in the parade it overheated.  When he got home
and tore it down he discovered the block had a large number of acorns in
it.  The local squirrels/chipmunks were probably not very happy.