[AT] Case guy eat your hearts out!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:07:37 PDT 2011

Thanks Dave.

My immediate problem with it is engine ID.  I know the original engine blew
and was replaced with what I think is a Kohler 2 cyl or probably 18 or more
HP.    The sticker is on the engine right where it should be on a Kohler but
it is nothing but a sticker.  There isn't one bit of writing left on it.  I
don't think the FBI could read it.   I know almost nothing about Kohler
engines or Onan for that matter.