[AT] OT generator maintenance

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 19:03:32 PDT 2011

The biggest problem I have with equipment that sits a long while is always
fuel related. I would keep an eye on the fuel lines for cracking/leaks.Other
than that your maintenance schedule sounds more than adequate. I usually
crank mine at the beginning of hurricane season and then again in December.
Hmmm, seems hurricane season is here, guess I know what I need to do this
week.

John Hall