[AT] Okay, it's not Portland, but still a good day

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Jul 25 16:29:26 PDT 2011

Hi Steve.  No, not retired yet.  I did switch from military service to
civilian life a few years ago but I still work on Wright-Patterson AFB.
"Company" isn't exactly the right word I guess, more like "organization."
And hmmm, "a few years ago" is actually almost five now that I think about
it.  Time doesn't seem to be slowing down any.

I do hope to be at Portland for at least a day but am not sure of my
schedule yet.  It'll be great to see all that Prairie Gold!

Dean