[AT] JD 60 Oil Filter ALSO FENDERS

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Mon Jul 25 16:24:08 PDT 2011

Thanks to all who replied to my question!   In the past, I could go on-line,
place a JD parts order and pick it up the next day w/o having to wait in
line. Their on-line site only showed a 4-pack of filters. I did pick up one
from a dealer the next day and got it running.

Thanks again.

Also, I would like to throw a set of fenders on the 60.  On this tractor,
I'm not real picky, OEM/import would be fine.

Any places you've dealt with that you would suggest?

Thanks