[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:15:53 PDT 2011

Thanks for looking, Phil.  I'll see if Joe's Farmall can get me a good set;
usually if you tell him what you want, he can find it.  Right now I should
be in good shape, but the magneto on the '45 A is running on 20+ years since
the last replacement of the condenser.  I'd like to have a spare "just in
case!"

Ben Wagner