[AT] Hydraulic tank leak

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sun Jul 24 00:38:02 PDT 2011

Carl Gogol wrote:
> Steve-
> No pressure other than about 1' of oil over the leak.  Remember how much
> this Syon/Versachem costs?  I gotta say that not having to drain and pull
> the tank has a lot going for it as this heat has got my energy level only
> slightly above subsistence.
> Thanks to everyone else who gave away their secrets for fixing leaks.
> Carl

usually runs around about 10-12 bucks depending on the store.

http://www.jbtoolsales.com/VersaChem-90170-Oil-Pan-and-Metal-Tank-Repair-Kit
This is what the kit looks like in the VersaChem package

The last couple I picked up came from a local Fisher/Federated auto
parts store.
Or you could just order online.

Yeah, The heat has been a big problem. I have 3 projects waiting in the
shop but I don't like wearing gloves just to handle the parts...

--
Steve W.