[AT] Hydraulic tank leak

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jul 23 11:55:42 PDT 2011

I have repaired small leaks like that with some epoxy paint.  We polished it
down to bare metal, put a vacuum pump on the tank, washed the polished spot
with acetone, then painted it with the epoxy paint.  It stopped the leak...
I think the trick was pulling a vacuum on it to get the epoxy into the pores
of the weld..

Cecil in OKla