[AT] Okay, it's not Portland, but still a good day

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:26:44 PDT 2011

Looks good.   any of you that are in the Wooster, Ohio area sat need to stop in at the Wayne county fairgrounds in Wooster.  The National Oliver show is there thur, fri, and sat.  Yesterday, a tour of tractor lovers dream.  Several building packed full of mostly Olivers of every shape, size, color etc.  I am talking about hundreds of restored, showroom new tractors.  The packed buildings (one three levels and every imaginable old thing was there).  All are owned by the Grosgean family.  They are in the oil business and is also a completely rebuit rig, including the tower (derick) and all the tools to drill.