[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jul 22 16:29:21 PDT 2011

I would expect the load adjustment to be best set, absent a load, while running at high
idle.  Full throttle no load. If it does not do anything then a passage is still clogged.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will
lose both!"
Benjamin Franklin