[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Wed Jul 20 20:41:36 PDT 2011

Thanks Keith

That was part of the problem originally but I cleaned out the tank &
replaced the screen.  It could still very well be partially stopped up
though; I figure the temporary electric pump will take care of that if
that's the case. I sure hope I don't have to pull that tank off again to
"get it right."

Lew near Waco, TX