[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jul 20 18:32:46 PDT 2011

Lew,

I'm not familiar with this specific carburetor but I would expect the jets to be clean.
What is suspect IMHO is all the (hidden) passages that are hard to get to behind plugs
etc.  Do you have a exploded diagram of all the passages in the carburetor?

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will
lose both!"
Benjamin Franklin