[AT] Portland Camping

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jul 20 13:32:41 PDT 2011

    Welcome back David. Be looking forward to seeing you again. Electric is
only basic, but should be enough for your computer. Let me know when you
plan to be there.

    As a note to others who plan to be there, we will have the same areas as
last year. We still have a good relationship with all the directors and the
officers. They have promised to work with us as they have in the past. Their
only request is for us to volunteer whenever we can and we have come through
for them in the past. I urge everyone who attends with us to do whatever you
can do to help out. Spring work day had a good turnout for our group and
helped to put us in good graces with the new officers and directors.
Volunteering our services is how we get our reserved camping area

    I would appreciate if those who plan to attend  would let me know ahead
of time to get a better idea of where to locate the different units. I will
be there on Saturday the 20th earlier arrivals know where they were from
past years.

    The Tri-State show runs from August 24 to 28 and feature tractor this
year is Minneapolis Moline and Steve Sewell has been commandeered to direct
the parking of the feature tractors.

    Hope we have a good turnout again this year.

        Gene Dotson
        Camping wagonmaster for tractor group.