[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Wed Jul 20 13:11:04 PDT 2011

Yeah my late Dad's idea was always "think ignition first" as a good hot
spark will cover up for a multitude of problems.  That was the first thing I
checked.  I'm virtually sure though that this is fuel related though; it
don't seem to be running long enough for the bowl to run dry (probably 30
seconds or so) but that's what it acts like.  Even in that few seconds or so
though that it does run the choke can only be barely opened once it starts
or it dies immediately.

Lew near Waco, TX