[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:36:15 PDT 2011

Lew,  I have to agree with the trash in the carb idea unless maybe the air
intake is restricted by a dirt dobber nest or something.  Have you tried it
with no intake hose connected to the carb?  That will answer that question.
I'm not sure the electric fuel pump will work for you.  The float valve in
your carb was designed for gravity pressure and probably won't seal against
an electric fuel pump but I've never tired it so I may be wrong.