[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Jul 20 10:11:32 PDT 2011

Lew,

I would suggest that the carburetor probably is the culprit and that there are some hard
to reach passages that haven't been cleaned out properly.  Just a guess on my part.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will
lose both!"
Benjamin Franklin