[AT] Woodmizer

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:41:43 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Don Bowen <don.bowen at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Farmer, did you get your Woodmizer setup?  If so how did it work?  I am
> looking to buy one this fall.

===============================

No, it is sadly still in the shop in sections and in the boxes. I got
so far behind when my health took a nose-dive that some days I feel
like I may never catch up (I am catching up). That and the horse
operation is more time demanding as it grows than I expected. I am
forced to give it the time since it pays many of the bills. I don''t
expect the Wood-mizer to be a big money money maker. Thankfully a lot
of horse work needed now will reduce as I get farther along closer to
winter.
I do have very high hopes for later this summer. My health is doing
very well now but I still can't get back to the 12 to 14 hour days
(especially in this heat)  :-)
I can say that when I got the low end Wood-mizer (LT-10) and got to
looking it over well I was convinced that I had bought the right mill.
It shows well the fact that it was made in a very professional factory
and not just cobbled together in a alley welding shop. Not that many
of them do not turn out good work but the general level of finish and
attention to detail is better than most I had looked at.
.
Still planning on Portland...

--

Nothing will teach you patience like a horse. Rule #1, the horse is
rarely wrong...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA