[AT] Ford NAA

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 06:14:47 PDT 2011

I don't know anything specific about Fords but have you checked the basics
such as fluid level, correct type of fluid and is the filter plugged?
I've been involved with replacing the piston rings on 2 Deeres and an IH.
All of them would still lift, they were just weak or would let the load
drift back down.

John Hall