[AT] Super A engine jams when hand cranking

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 17 04:35:59 PDT 2011

Al,  pull the spark plugs and crank it over a few times and see if it still
jams up.  Also watch to see what might fly out of the plug holes.  Before
you do that pull the valve cover off and while you crank look to see if a
valve is sticking open.  Have you seen any sign of water in the oil or oil
in the water?

Charlie