[AT] [Farmall] More engine issues

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Thu Jul 14 20:03:14 PDT 2011

The D21 is indeed an 18mm thread.  I have D21's in Farmalls
(SA/SH/SM/SMTA), a couple of Ferguson 35's and a 52 JD B.  I switched
over/standardized on the D21 plug three or four years ago and have had
good success.  Between one of the 35's, the SM and SMTA I probably put a
total of 150 hours a year on these three tractors.

Incidentally Champion does make a hotter plug (D23) although I've never
tried them. -

Dudley