[AT] More engine issues

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Jul 14 15:43:45 PDT 2011

I recently had a 6 cyl ford industrial that would barely run and the choke
would kill it immediately.  The intake filter had a dirt dauber nest in it
and it dropped into the carburetor intake and really screwed up things.  We
eventually had to pull the engine where it was to get the manifold off.  It
was in a Bros Broom for highway sweeping...

Cecil in OKla