[AT] Pluck chickens with a clothes dryer?

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 06:52:45 PDT 2011

It is beautiful country.  Like I say, "There's nothing better than the
Shenandoah Valley!"  The Mennonites do a good job of keeping the township
visibly attractive, but they are even better at creating perfect fields.

The Hershey plant is still in Stuarts Draft, across the road from Hollister
and directly down from the railroad tracks.  I am amazed to this day how
Hershey and Hollister got to be in the middle of cornfields; I guess somehow
the land was sold and the plants bought it up.  Stuarts Draft probably
hasn't changed too much from when you came through.

Ben Wagner