[AT] More engine issues

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Thu Jul 14 03:10:07 PDT 2011

I agree in most cases.  And most work fine when they are first put in
the tractor.  The buddy of mine with the 130  was in the business of
overhauling forklift engines for 35 years and he also said he wouldn't
have believed it if he hadn't seen it for himself.  The first time it
happened to me I just thought it was a quirk but it seems to be a
consistent problem with other plugs.  I went into Tractor Supply a few
months ago and they had about 50 D21's in their close out bin priced at
25 cents each. I bought all of them.  I still have about 15 or 20
Farmall tractors so I will use them all.