[AT] [Farmall] More engine issues

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Wed Jul 13 14:39:44 PDT 2011

Description sounds like crud in the fuel line + carb.,
especially since it runs ok no-load.
ie, just enough gas seeps thru the crud to idle it.

Crud could be dirt/sediment or congealed alcohol gunk.

Alternatively, points or condensor, especially if there is a cold vs warm
heat factor.

As someone said, just painted could mean governor linkage sticking.

Dave Merchant