[Farmall] Zenith Carb Adjustments

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Jul 12 07:00:33 PDT 2011

Ben, the idle speed screw Mike is referring to is normally mounted on
the arm where the governor linkage connects to the car and moves with
it,   His instructions are pretty much on.  A little trick on the load
(bottom ) adjustment is set it where it runs best at full throttle and
turn it slightly richer (1/4 turn or less) so it will have the fuel
needed under a load.  You can fine tune from there.