[Farmall] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Young, Gary L. Mr. younggl2 at muohio.edu
Mon Jul 11 05:15:43 PDT 2011

No thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com [mailto:farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Roberto Rivero via LinkedIn
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 2:08 PM
To: Farmall/IHC mailing Boyd
Subject: [Farmall] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

    Roberto Rivero requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Farmall/IHC mailing,

- Roberto

Accept invitation from Roberto Rivero
http://www.linkedin.com/e/4wwwvi-gpvgkw2g-6i/vE6qxZeHuEdLZPpcj42D5C3bIMFCojLoyyH4AtSQA5dMzYR4hE/blk/I112772402_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYOc3gOdPsOcj59bQhqnRpOmDtDbP8NdPoTejgTd3cLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Roberto Rivero
http://www.linkedin.com/e/4wwwvi-gpvgkw2g-6i/vE6qxZeHuEdLZPpcj42D5C3bIMFCojLoyyH4AtSQA5dMzYR4hE/blk/I112772402_115/dj4NnP8Md38TdP8NckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Roberto Rivero be a good idea?

People Roberto Rivero knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Roberto Rivero will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/4wwwvi-gpvgkw2g-6i/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation