[AT] Gene and the LA on the sawmill

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sat Jul 9 17:59:54 PDT 2011

On 7/9/2011 7:27 PM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> I enjoyed the annual Farm Power of the Past show today in Greenville, Ohio,
> and watched for a while as Gene Dotson and his Case LA powered the sawmill.
> Thanks for another good show, Gene! We're lucky that folks like you and the
> Fox brothers share your time and energy with everyone.
>
> http://www.vinsonfarm.net/photos/Gene_on_the_LA_Greenville_2011.jpg
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2NSN9BJ0A
>
> Dean Vinson
> Dayton, Ohio
> www.vinsonfarm.net

Dean,

Thank you for sharing the fun.  GREAT picture! It captures the
satisfaction of our hobby.
Nice video - it played some sweet Case engine music for one guy who lived
in Greenville as an infant (Dad commuted while in the Army Air Corps in
Dayton during WW2) and who sorely wanted to visit those fine fairgrounds
today.

Chuck Bealke