[AT] Blizzard of '78

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Jan 29 04:26:58 PST 2011

As I remember (given CRS that is very iffy) it was a Monday morning.

I also remember a storm here (NW NC) where we were without electricity
for several days.  Members of the local volunteer fire department
trucked a civil defense generator around to keep freezers cold.  My dad
was a founding member of the local VFD.  I remember him and another VFD
member making the rounds (not sure but I suspect it was mid '60's).

David
NW NC