[AT] hello?, now "people never get rid"

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jan 26 12:59:43 PST 2011

    Herb, as you know I grew up in a big family on a small farm. No way to
buy good machinery so we got pretty good at taking someone else's castoffs
and keep them working. Same with bicycles as a youngster. Dad always had a
pile of scrap iron next to the barn that helped with many repairs. Nothing
went to waste. Learned to weld at 12 years old after Dad bought a Forney
welder. Self taught and a few shaky jobs early on, but have improved quite a
bit now.

            Gene