[AT] Oil and cold weather.

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sat Jan 1 12:05:45 PST 2011

I mentioned diluting the oil in the H Farmall the other day, so I could
get it started the next morning to power an auger to load my truck.  My
nephew looked at me like I was nuts or something.

It probably wouldn't get warm enough on that job to evaporate the
gasoline anyways.  I do wish I had poured a little diesel fuel in that
oil, though.

I made a rule to not go flying in the winter several years ago.:-)
Almost all my flying hours are behind P&W radials.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA