[AT] John Deere 60 cab

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Mon Jan 31 08:31:50 PST 2011

Charlie,
     Yep.  When you get somewhat immobilized, you don't realize that you
are not getting the same exorcise as before.  I think I gained about 50
lbs, too.  Since then I have trimmed down to something like a 40 lb
gain.  The trouble is, I am a potatoes and gravy sort of guy.  And when
driving the truck, I sort of munch on things when sitting in line to
unload.  Danged lunchbox, anyway.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA