[AT] John Deere 60 cab

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Jan 30 08:40:24 PST 2011

I have a friend's JD 60 with a Keen tractor cab stored in my shed.  Pictures
of it are here:

http://www.smokstak.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=9892&c=181

http://www.smokstak.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=181&userid=

It is actually not a bad looking cab and was designed to fit on the tractor.
However, it is a horrible thing to get in and out of and since the seat has
to be slid completely forward to fit, it makes the tractor uncomfortable to
drive.