[Ford-ferguson] Cadmium plating look a like alternative

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 30 06:52:43 PST 2011

Take a look at: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQcT8TXeQOM>. This is a
video showing how to apply the Eastwood product that emulates the
original cadmium plating on metal surfaces. <www.eastwood.com>

I don't know if the tanks were originally cadmium plated, galvanized, or
just painted. For myself, I would just clean it up and hit it with some
aluminum paint, followed by some kind of clear flat finish.

Mike