[AT] OT: Electric snow throwers

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun Jan 30 04:18:43 PST 2011

Not exactly that unit, but Ihave a 12 inch electric, and a 48 inch gas.   If
there is less than a foot of snow I won't even think about starting the gas.
Even where there is a foot, the idea of cleaning the garrage to get it out...
So far this year I haven't used the gas to blow snow.   The electric is so
easy to manover on my small driveway, and light enough to carry where I want
it.   It looks like a toy, but it moves snow, and that is what counts.

I'm moving to IA, so I just gave the gas snowblower to my bother, but I'm
keeping the electric.