[AT] OT: Electric snow throwers

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 29 21:15:57 PST 2011

Rupert,

We had a low of 27 degrees here in December.  That is unusually cold. Water pipes are on top of the ground.  The last 10 days,  high
temps have been in the 70's and some even in the high 70's.  Very comfortable in shorts. We have a small cute little gal here in the
resort that wears shorts all the time, even when it is in the 20's.  I asked her the other day what she was going to wear when it
got into the 90's?  She didn't answer! However, the pool is close by!  :-)  It is a dry heat!  :-) 100 degrees here feels like the
upper 70's with high humidity. Actually, low 70's is chilly here.  But the best part is no snow to scoop or blow. It does rain here
occasionally but that doesn't have to be scooped or blown.

PS: Nobody wears their birthday suit down here. Too many wrinkles in our suits!

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

"If pilots' vision were as bad as economists', Amtrak would be profitable."