[AT] John Deere 60 cab

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 29 20:04:25 PST 2011

Dick,

I'm not aware of John Deere ever offering a cab for the 60 Row Crop or either of the two 60 Standard versions. There may have been
an aftermarket cab offered by some company but I sure am not aware of them. The first optional all-steel cab I'm aware of was
offered on a JD  R & 80.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

"If pilots' vision were as bad as economists', Amtrak would be profitable."