[AT] Blizzard of '78

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:27:07 PST 2011

Ron the engineering gave me up!  LOL.   There were a lot of guys fighting to
stay in engineering school during the Viet Nam war and NC State was bound
and determined to give some us a chance to
visit the draft board!

I've still got my old Post Versalog somewhere around here complete with it's
leather "holster".  I never could really use the thing other than just the
basic functions.  It's got 24 scales.  I don't have a clue what about half
of them do and never did.

Charlie