[AT] Blizzard of '78

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sat Jan 29 13:58:53 PST 2011

That's it Charlie.  You had to have that hanging off your belt so they
knew you were in engineering.  Engineering gave up on me, too.  The
draft board gave me a 1-Y classification due to some previous medical
problems.(stomach ulcer)  That was in 1964.  I think I was lucky in some
ways.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA